- Zara Investment Advisory is a proprietary investment advisory set up by Mr Dinesh da Costa, SEBI Investment Advisory licence No INA000003395.
- Mr Dinesh da Costa is an MBA and a Chartered Financial Analyst designation holder( CFA Institute, Virginia, USA) with 17 years plus of experience managing funds in the domestic and international markets across key asset classes (equity, debt, gold, etc) with organisations like Tata Asset Management Ltd., Dalal & Broacha Stock Broking Pvt Ltd, etc.
- His knowledge and skill sets has led him to manage a significant amount of funds globally and domestically.
- Before working on the institutional investment side, Mr da Costa was involved in setting up the equity desk of a leading brokerage house in rest of Maharashtra, during which he transacted across asset classes and remained involved in client recruitment, financial planning and money management advice.
Commendation in his last profile at Tata Asset Management Ltd.
- “He is very client centric in his approach and goes out of his way to ensure that the right thing is done for the investor. He also managed the portfolios successfully with benchmark beating returns. His approach is one of value and with the intent to hold for a long time.”
- “Dinesh has a passion for investment and has a wide range of knowledge.”