- Zara Investment Advisory is a proprietary investment vehicle set up by Mr Dinesh da Costa, SEBI Investment Advisory licence No INA000003395.
- Mr Dinesh da Costa is an MBA and a Chartered Financial Analyst designation holder (CFA Institute, USA) with 20 years plus of experience managing funds in the domestic and international markets across key asset classes (like equity, debt, gold,etc) with organisations like Tata Asset Management Ltd and Dalal & Broacha Stock Broking Pvt Ltd.
- His knowledge and skill sets have led him to manage a significant amount of funds globally and domestically.
- Zara intends to dispense investment advice to a select group of high net worth individuals/ institutions.
- Zara in all its activities aims to contribute to a more prosperous society through education and wealth creation.
- Zara’s is focused on multi asset allocation and security selection advice, across the global market. The years of experience of the founder as a money manager in navigating global markets, ensures both breadth and depth of delivery capabilities. Principal asset classes covered are equities, debt and precious metals.
Why our Advisory Service
- You get a comprehensive view and approach to your entire portfolio i.e. equity, debt gold etc., and hence find answers to your most pressing investment questions at one place.
- We help you avoid leakages like high fees, bad product structures, unnecessary trading costs etc that hurt your wealth.
- You get advice from a former institutional money manager to manage your portfolio targeting reasonable returns with rationally limited activity, leaving you time to catch up with life. Additionally, you get to stand apart from the crowd in perspective and portfolio.